Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hearing Great News


We got the call on March 1st 2012 from the agency.. Well, sort of.. I was walking the dogs and missed the call on my cell phone entirely.  Monica was working late and came home around 8:30pm. I was talking on the house phone and Monica needed to make a call.  Her cell battery was dead so she grabbed my phone off the bar.   She said "hey, Jerri from the agency called" so I remember telling her to check the voicemails.  The next few minutes are some that we will never forget for the rest of our lives.  When I looked over at Monica, her eyes were about the diameter of coke bottles.  She wouldn't speak at first when I asked her what was going on.  I finally had to raise my voice to nearly the brink of a yell.  I'll never forget the way she said, "I think we just got our baby!!" - jim

No comments:

Post a Comment